Step 1: Setting up an account with Masivian.
- Visit Masivian's website http://www.masivian.com/ and register for an account.
- Once you have successfully completed the Sign-up process make sure you remember your username and password as we will use that to set up the connection
Step 2: Setting up a connection on FrontlineCloud.
- Log in to your FrontlineCloud account to configure a new connection. Click on Settings, select 'Connections to Mobile networks' and then 'Connect to a Mobile Network'.
- On the window that opens, select 'Custom Connection' at the bottom of the page.
3. This will open a form where you will fill in some details to complete the connection set up.
More details on can be found in the Masivian docs below