A FrontineCloud admin can set a custom logo for a user's workspace—the logo that appears at the top left corner of the screen.
Once logged with your FrontlineCloud admin credentials
- Navigate into a user's workspace. This can be done by using the goto feature. For example, to visit firstname.lastname@example.org's workspace, paste the following url into the browser address bar https://email@example.com. This will take you into the user's workspace.
- Navigate to the workspace profile page. This option is available from the top right corner (the settings cog wheel) of the screen.
- Upload the desired logo from your computer.
- Crop it to the desired size by scrolling in or out and dragging the image. The image bit that is within the defined boundaries will be used as the logo.
- Save your changes by clicking "Upload".
- The custom workspace logo can be removed by clicking the "Remove Custom Workspace Logo" button.